1. My very first niece, Ariana, was born almost two months ago! (She's adorable and I love her and have already begun stockpiling children's books)
2. I got accepted to Evergreen! (yesterday)
3. I moved to Eugene to go to school for this year.
4. Done a lot of things I hadn't previously that I should probably not mention online.
5. Read a lot more books.
6.I got a new sewing machine which I just LOVE.
Things that I have not done since then:
1. Learned to stop procrastinating.
2. Wrote a lot!
3. Broken up with the boyfriend.
4. Forged a functional relationship with my mother.
Total: Won some, lost some. Mostly won though. :)
Just for fun and future shits and giggles, things I am going to do (in the relatively near future):
1. Go to Burning Man this summer with my very closest friends in the world.
2. Get a proper job for the summer. Working at theatre camp does not count.
3. Actually ATTEND Evergreen! (with the boyfriend, incidentally)
4. Make more of my own clothes and other stuff.
5. Learn to beat the procrastination monster!
(Yeah, right. I haven't changed THAT much.)